Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!
Tons of awesome fitness info this past week. Let’s get caught up with new strength tips, training videos and the best fitness reads from this past week!
Strength Tips & Training Videos
Want a Bigger Deadlift?
Drop your name and e-mail above and I’ll send you a free copy of my Deadlift Training Manual.
Great upper back and lat exercise I picked up from, @rosstraining Perfect if you’re training at home, on the road, a garage gym, or if you’re just looking for a good back pump. I like to keep the rest periods short, 60 seconds or less and reps between 12-20. #athomeworkout #lats #traps A video posted by Adam Pine (@adam_pine) on
- Ladies Edition: The Fastest Way to Lose Weight (And Keep it Off for Life) via Nick Smoot, Jordan Syatt
- The ‘Get Shredded’ Series – Part 5 (Supplements) via Stephen Hall
- The Diet That Has No Name (Why It May be Best Thing Ever) via Nia Shanks
- Natural treatments for the most common medical problems. via Precision Nutrition
- Technique Tuesday – 2 Quick Drills to Dial in Your Squat Technique via Tony Bonvechio
- Tip: Do the Pallof Press for a Strong Core via John Rusin
- How Lifting Helped Me Get Engaged via Alex Bonvechio, Tony Bonvechio
- 3 Barbell Hip Thrust Coaching Cues via Eric Cressey
- 4 Keys to Fat Loss Beyond “Eat Less and Move More” via Jen Comas, Girls Gone Strong
- The 14 Toughest Ways to Plank via Mike Sheridan
- Band Resisted Overhead Press via Ross Enamait
- The Sticking Point in the Squat: What Causes It and What To Do About It via Greg Nuckols
- How To Hip Thrust For A Big, Strong, Powerful Booty via Molly Galbraith, Girls Gone Strong
- 4 Myths About Female Glute Training via Bret Contreras
- 10 Hidden Expenses in Opening Your Own Strength & Conditioning Facility via Pete Dupuis, Eric Cressey