Hope you’re enjoying your Thanksgiving Weekend!
Made the trip from Boston back to NY this weekend for the holiday. It was nice to get back and spend time with my family, my dogs, and friends.
Had a couple light training sessions this week, and I think I put on about 80lbs over the weekend. Deload’s done now, so I’m looking forward to getting back to training this week.
It was nice to get back to my old gym and catch up with friends and clients I haven’t seen in way too long.
There was a ton of great fitness info this past week. Let’s get caught up with new strength tips and the best articles from the past week!
T-Bar Row vs. Short Bands. Back’s roasted. I like to do these after deadlifting. 3-5 sets for 8-15 reps. #rows #lats #back #powerlifting A video posted by Adam Pine (@adam_pine) on
- Improve Productivity By Changing Scenery via Ross Enamait
- Preventing Stupid Injuries: It Takes Practice via Robbie Farlow, Eric Bach
- Tip: Do the Zombie Press via Max Shank
- 6 healthy habits you’re already doing via Precision Nutrition
- Do This (Not That) To Burn Fat and Boost Strength via Ryan Wood
- Building Aerobic Capacity with Mobility Circuits (Another Nail in the Coffin of Distance Running… via Eric Cressey
- The New Science of Time Under Tension via Brad Schoenfeld
- Is Moderation Really All It’s Cracked Up To Be? via Jen Comas, Girls Gone Strong
- 5 Mobility Exercises You’ve Probably Never Done, But Should via Dean Somerset, Tony Gentilcore
- Tip: Do a Deep Bodyweight Squat Daily via Bret Contreras
- Can you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time? via Menno Henselmans
- Technique Tuesday – Deadlift Setup: Top Down vs. Bottoms Up via Tony Bonvechio