I hope you’re enjoying your weekend! It’s been a busy week with work and training.
I had the pleasure of rounding out the week attending an awesome seminar put on by Alex Viada, An Introduction to Applied Hybrid Training Methodology, at Cressey Sports Performance.
Let’s get caught up on all the great fitness info from the past week!
Strength Tips & Training Videos
Lots of deadlifting today. 6X5 @ 445 followed by block pulls and RDL’s. @murphnterf 👾 @rcolameta @chickenlegsnomore @titanbarbell #powerlifting #deadlift #exVT #bodybuilding #strongman #powerlifter #squat #abs #rawpowerlifting #fitness #train #gainz #volume #strength #stronger #glutes #liftheavy #titanbarbell
Tip to prevent pitching forward in the #squat. Always think about going “UP”. Don’t let the bar just sit on your back. Whether you’re sitting or standing back up, constantly fight to stay upright. Get tight to the bar. Push your traps, shoulders, everything you got hard into the bar like you’re trying to throw it off your back. #powerlifting #squats #powerlifter #strongman #rawpowerlifting #bodybuilding #glutes #strength #train #fitness #gainz #lift #strengthtips
A video posted by Adam Pine (@adam_pine) on
- Fat Loss Made Easy: How to Go to Parties and NOT Blow Your Progress via Jordan Syatt
- 7 Secrets of Exercise Selection via Menno Henselmans, Jason Maxwell
- 100 Fat Loss Tips for Summer: Part I via Garrett Nicole Wood
- Training and Nutrition for Fat Loss: The Ultimate Fat Loss Guide via Jordan Syatt
- Copper via Examine.com
- Why Third Place is the New First via Peter Dupuis
- 8 Deadly Foods You Should Definitely Start Eating … TODAY – Healthy Living, Heavy Lifting via Mike Samuels
- 100 Fat Loss Tips for Summer: Part II via Garrett Nicole Wood
- 3 Ways to Create Context for More Effective Coaching via Tony Bonvechio, Eric Cressey
- The Trainer-Client Relationship via Tony Gentilcore
- Performance U. Fitness Continuing Education via Nick Tumminello
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Whey Protein via Authority Nutrition
- Supplements, what works, what doesn’t via Anthony Dexemier
- How To Use Your Lats in the Bench Press: A quick tip that will change how you bench press forever via Adam Pine
- How important is psychological stress for your gains? via Fredrik Tonstad Vårvik, Bret Contreras