Hope you’re enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend!
It’s been an awesome and busy week between working, benching, and BBQing.
I’ll keep it short because I know you’re probably busy enjoying the long weekend too.
There was a lot of great stuff this week, so let’s get to it!
Strength Tips & Training Videos
A video posted by Adam Pine (@adamnpine) on
Articles by Adam
1. 6 Mistakes Experienced Lifters Make via Ben Bruno
2. The Stress Response and How Toxic Hostility Is Killing You via Tony Gentilcore
3. Random Thoughts on Sports Performance Training: Installment 10 via Eric Cressey
4. Eat, Lift, and Condition to Lose Fat and Maintain Muscle via Marc Lewis, Travis Pollen, Bret Contreras
5. It won’t kill you to grill: Grilling the safest, most delicious food (without the health risks). via Brian St. Pierre, Precision Nutrition
6. 5 Simple Cues for a Bigger Deadlift via Adam Pine, Eric Bach
7. You’re Too Boring to Build Muscle via Bryan Krahn
8. Compound Vs. Isolation Movements via Bret Contreras
9. Beyond Butt Wink: Hip Shape, Injuries, and Individual Ability Part 1 via Dean Somerset
10. 3 Ways to Level Up Your Coaching via Mike Robertson
11. How to stay lean 365 days a year via Garrett Nicole Wood
12. Beyond Butt Wink: Part 2 via Dean Somerset
13. How To Use Your Lats in the Bench Press via Adam Pine
14. Fat Loss Friday: 15 Lessons on Leaning Out via Eric Cressey
15. When to Eat Delicious Food and When to Avoid It via Mike Israetel, Juggernaut Training Systems