Hope you’re enjoying your Labor Day Weekend!
We’ve got another beautiful day here in Boston, so I’m going to head over to the beach.
There was a lot of awesome fitness info the past week. Let’s recap.
Dude’s a TAAAAAAANK!
My client, and friend @nordicberserker ripping up 605X2 today.
Scott’s been absolutely killing it this training cycle.
Can’t wait to see all this hard work pay off when he lights it up on the platform in a couple weeks!
My client @nicksantangelo198 blowing up 512X3.
Nick busts his ass, keeps his head down and moves weight.
He’s one of the strongest, hardest working and most humble guys I know.
I’m proud to call him a friend and honored to have him as a client. Can’t wait to see him smash some PR’s at his meet this October!
If you want to see more strength tips and training videos, you can follow me on Instagram @adam_pine
Reps @ 405 today. Trying to move the weight fast #powerlifting #deadlift #fitness #rpspowerlifting A video posted by Adam Pine (@adam_pine) on
- Ab Wheel Rollouts via Mike Robertson
- Random Thoughts on Sports Performance Training – Installment 13 via Eric Cressey
- 5 Strategies to Crush Your Workout if You’re Crunched for Time via Tony Bonvechio
- Why advanced exercise and nutrition strategies usually backfire. via Precision Nutrition
- Flexible Training For Faster Gains via Eric Bach
- All About Box Squats via Bret Contreras
- How to Go Back to the Gym via Bryan Krahn
- Gym Gadgets: The Good, The Bad, The Truth via Ryan Wood
- How to build a successful and rewarding career in fitness. via Precision Nutrition
- The Right way to Implement Ramping Sets for Strength via Eric Bach
- How To Conquer A Lack of Motivation via Jason Helmes
- The Art of Coaching Youth Athletes via James Darley, Dan Hechler, Juggernaut Training Systems
- 3 New Conditioning Rules via Joel Jamieson
- How Much Cardio vs. Strength Training Should I Do? via Molly Galbraith
- Reset Every Rep via Mike Robertson
“In my walks, every man I meet is my superior in some way, and in that I learn from him.”
For more updates check out my newsletter. When you sign up you’ll get a free copy of my Deadlift Manual. A peaking program I wrote to hit my first 700lb deadlift!