I hope you’re enjoying your weekend!
I’m PUMPED for some football this weekend.
Hopefully my NY Giants can pull out a win tonight. And hopefully my fantasy team can too, without my #1 pick going down this year. Again.
There was lots of awesome fitness info this week. Let’s get you caught up in case you missed anything.
Some squat motivation from my online coaching client Nick (@nicksantangelo198).
Smashing 525 x 2 EASY!
Awesome job man, I can’t wait to see you hit the platform next month!
If you’re interested in online coaching send me an email at email@example.com with “COACHING QUERY” in the subject line.
Some squat motivation from my online coaching client @nicksantangelo198 Smashing 525 x 2 EASY! Awesome job man, can’t wait to see you hit the platform next month! If you’re interested in online coaching send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “COACHING QUERY” in the subject line. #squat #motivation #rpspowerlifting #Repost @nicksantangelo198 with @repostapp ・・・ 525lbs x 2. This was my last double. I’m starting to get a good feel for the knee wraps. The bar speed was super fast and my form was dialed in. The workout consisted of 5×2 belt/SBD’s at 492lbs,495lbs,495lbs,502lbs,502lbs and then I wrapped up and hit this double. Followed squats up with some CGBP and RDL’s. #powerlifting #squats #gains #strength #strong #fitness #bodybuilding #dedication #bostonsstrongest
Strength Tips & Training Videos
There are two big mental mistakes I see being made leading up to a meet. The first is creating a ton of build-up to meet day. No need to create extra pressure. It’s just lifting weights. You do it all the time. You’re good at it. Just do what do. The second mistake is thinking you need to get psyched up before you lift. Screaming, yelling, slapping, head-butting, etc. If that works for you, do it. If you’re like me, it’s a huge distraction for you. Stay focused. Let the energy of the meet boost your adrenaline. If the weight on the floor doesn’t get you going, leave it there. #powerlifting #deadlift #focus #motivation #strength A photo posted by Adam Pine (@adam_pine) on
- 3 Exercises To Help You Squat Deeper via Tony Bonvechio, Tony Gentilcore
- 2 Easy Fixes For Common Training Mistakes via Greg Robins
- Frozen By Time Constraints and Specificity via Ross Enamait
- How to Get Your First Chin-up via Sohee Lee
- How Do Hormones Affect Hunger? via Dr. Helen Kollias, Girls Gone Strong
- 11 Myths About Fasting and Meal Frequency via Authority Nutrition
- Powerlifting for Fat Loss: 3 Training and Nutrition Tips to Build Your Strongest, Leanest Body via Jordan Syatt
- Reach AND Row via Mike Robertson
- 11 Ways Lifting Improves Your Life via Jason Helmes
- 13 Words That May Help Change Your Life via Tony Gentilcore
- 6 Ways to Simplify Your Coaching for Better Results via Eric Cressey
- Peaking for Powerlifting – Juggernaut via Juggernaut Training Systems
- 3 Tips for a Bigger Deadlift via Adam Pine
- The Secret to a Bigger Bench Press via Tony Bonvechio
- Female Powerlifters: 5 Reasons Every Woman Should Try Powerlifting via Emily Nodine, Jordan Syatt