I hope you’re enjoying your 4th of July weekend!
It’s been a fun week of work, training, and BBQ’ing.
Let’s catch up on all the great fitness info from the past week!
Article(s) on AdamPine.com
6 Habits of Successful Long-Term Dieters via Eric Bach
Strength Tips and Training Videos
Tip for increasing strength off the chest. Always think UP during the bench press. Even as you lower the bar, think UP. Pull your chest and upper back up to the ceiling the entire time. Pull your spine up into the bar! Meet your chest to the bar and press explosively! #powerlifting #squat #bench #deadlift #strengthtips #technique
5×5 @ 475 #powerlifting #deadlift #shakeshack #ivanko50kg #titanbarbel A video posted by Adam Pine (@adam_pine) on
Congrats to my good friend and client, @gregboumil. He is a beast! Huge PR today, 550 @ 181!
- 6 Habits of Successful Long-Term Dieters via Eric Bach, Adam Pine
- 42 Tips for More Muscle, Less Fat, and More Fun via Bryan Krahn
- A Day With Alex Viada: The Hybrid Athlete via Tony Gentilcore
- 10 Considerations as you Search for the Perfect Gym Location via Pete Dupuis
- 8 Lifting Mistakes I Made (That Hopefully You Won’t) via Nick Smoot
- The Coaching Grey Zone: When to Simply Shut Up via Dean Somerset
- The science behind munchies: marijuana and your appetite via Examine.com
- How to Remain Focused During a Long Off-Season via Ewa Januszk, Juggernaut Training Systems
- How Much Work Are You Actually Doing? via Eric Cressey
- Spot Reduction: Real Science and Exercise Myth via Nick Tumminello
- Feelin’ the Heels via Mike Robertson
- Shut Up. And Do the Work via Tony Gentilcore
- I know exactly what to do! (So why am I still not in shape?) via Nate Green, Precision Nutrition
- Emotional State of Lifting via Adam Pine
- Technique Tuesdays – Elbow Position During Squats via Tony Bonvechio