Happy Mother’s Day! Hope you’re enjoying your weekend.
Let’s catch up on all the great fitness info you may have missed earlier this week.
I did some sumo pulling this week for the first time in a while. I started with some speed work, doubles with 495. I worked up to a set of 495 X 10, which felt pretty easy.
1. Sheiko interview via Juggernaut Training Systems
2. High Performance Exercises You Should be Doing: 1-1-2 Bench Press via Eric Bach
3. The 5 Best Exercises Ever via Dean Somerset
4. 4 Tips for Unconventional Fat Loss via Mike Robertson
5. Achieve Greater Glute Activation via Bret Contreras
6. 15 Expert Tips to Unleash your Athleticism via Eric Bach
7. Everything You Need to Know About the Reverse Crunch. Literally…Everything. via Jordan Syatt
8. 6 Reasons Why You’re Always Hurt via Tony Gentilcore
9. How I Cured My Squat Woes (so You Can Too) – Part 1 via Tony Bonvechio
10. Forget Your ‘All or Nothing’ Approach to Dieting via Rob Zand, Mike Samuels
11. How I Gave Up My Tupperware And Got My Life Back via Jen Comas
12. The Sport Psychology of Goal-Setting via Mike Israetel, Juggernaut Training Systems
13. First Powerlifting Meet: 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make via Bret Contreras
14. How I Cured My Squat Woes (so You Can Too) – Part 2 via Tony Bonvechio
15. StrongFirst principles in the Class Pass crowd via Garrett Nicole Wood
“Well done is better than well said.”